DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All wrapped up!

Nice, your knee and the drone have a bit the same figure.

But what I wonder, are this plastic stickers?
About 2 years ago, when I has my Mavic air I bought plasic stickers but they are a bit heavy.
Maybe I use the wrong words for this but I remember there are also a kind of transfers, they are very thin and I remember you'll have to soak in water.
Are this transfers/stickers excist for drones? Anybody?

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Nice, your knee and the drone have a bit the same figure.

But what I wonder, are this plastic stickers?
About 2 years ago, when I has my Mavic air I bought plasic stickers but they are a bit heavy.
Maybe I use the wrong words for this but I remember there are also a kind of transfers, they are very thin and I remember you'll have to soak in water.
Are this transfers/stickers excist for drones? Anybody?

Try: Drone Skins, Wraps, Decals + Stickers | DecalGirl

I just order 2 different kind stickers in china, together $20 including shipment....we will see it is good or not.
It is for my Mavic2 zoom.

They are more thin?

Yes, thin and durable. When applied with a little heat, you can even see the small dimples of the plastic, it's a skin! They use Roland eco sol ink, the print quality is exceptional! Be warned, it's extremely fiddly and time consuming. I hope you're a man with patience? ?IMG-20200626-WA0003.jpg

Quality job right there, looks awesome. My 2 skins are STILL in the envelope. Maybe after I see another 5 or 10 skinned up air 2’s, I might have a go......3+hours though, wow

Quality job right there, looks awesome. My 2 skins are STILL in the envelope. Maybe after I see another 5 or 10 skinned up air 2’s, I might have a go......3+hours though, wow

Cheers! ✌️

I was pretty scared when I saw all the bits, there were quite a few! ?

Tools needed:
Two pairs of tweezers, cotton buds, hair drier, alcohol wipes and some gin and lemonade (not too much) and tons of patience and a steady hand! And at times a 2 person job! Did I mention patience? ?

Cheers! ✌

I was pretty scared when I saw all the bits, there were quite a few! ?

Tools needed:
Two pairs of tweezers, cotton buds, hair drier, alcohol wipes and some gin and lemonade (not too much) and tons of patience and a steady hand! And at times a 2 person job! Did I mention patience? ?
That’s the problem.....patience! I am actually very chilled and level headed, but fidly little skins are not my thing! I made it worse getting 2, god help me if I don’t decide right 1st time:rolleyes:. I am sure starlight is one , other is an army camo type(goes off to look)

That’s the problem.....patience! I am actually very chilled and level headed, but fidly little skins are not my thing! I made it worse getting 2, god help me if I don’t decide right 1st time:rolleyes:. I am sure starlight is one , other is an army camo type(goes off to look)

I like those, should stand out well when it's stuck in a tree! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661