DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Allillanchu from Peru

Emanáku

Reactions
Hi, I am Emanáku and I live in the highlands of Peru (near Cuzco), where the indigenous people speak Quechua (Allillanchu = "hello").
By some luck I am now an owner of a DJI Mavic Mini, which is flying at an altitude of 3000 m (9800 ft) pretty well (but only for like 20 minutes).

Thank you for this message board! I already found very helpful information this morning (after my first encounter with a tree).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum!!! I am also surprise can reach 3000M with thin air. The mini is a slow raising altitude, I wonder how the battery make it.

Welcome to the forum!!! I am also surprise can reach 3000M with thin air. The mini is a slow raising altitude, I wonder how the battery make it.

I think he's launching from in the mountains at an altitude of 3000m. Still, the air is much thinner up there.

mikeg

I think he's launching from in the mountains at an altitude of 3000m. Still, the air is much thinner up there.

mikeg
True.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Glad you recovered your MM, that little guy is quite light. And, most flight control problems are caused by 6 factors. One of them is Wind speeds in excess of the design limits of the aircraft. Another one is Lost/damaged props or motor problems, leading to loss of propulsion. Also, Power interruption due to battery disconnects. In, the jungles of Peru, it would be good to activate {Find my Drone]. Also, understanding the RTH feature, and how it works, in my early years I thought I understood. But, found out, I did not read the instructions of how the different features work. You, have nice open area to fly, hope you send us some video from that part of the country. Fly Safe, have fun.

To give you an impression: The village is at about 3000 meters (9800 feet). The mountains in this picture are around 3500 meters (11480 feet) - but out of sight are the peaks with 4500 meters (14800 feet) and higher :)
This is an HDR of three panos (with bracketing EV values) shot with Mavic Mini and Litchi app beta (Pano mode: 2 rows, 6 columns) and stitched together with Lightroom Classic. The weather was not perfect for an HDR, but I wanted to try anyway :)
1001-DJI_0259-HDR-Pano.jpg

To give you an impression: The village is at about 3000 meters (9800 feet). The mountains in this picture are around 3500 meters (11480 feet) - but out of sight are the peaks with 4500 meters (14800 feet) and higher :)
This is an HDR of three panos (with bracketing EV values) shot with Mavic Mini and Litchi app beta (Pano mode: 2 rows, 6 columns) and stitched together with Lightroom Classic. The weather was not perfect for an HDR, but I wanted to try anyway :)
View attachment 113975
That is so beautiful, what a great shot.

Those are places I want to visit in the future. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum