DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aloha from Hawaii

Ken Schmidt

Reactions
Rather new to the Hobby. Have flown another drone for about 8 months now. Just got my Mavic last week and have flown him once. Actually four flight on one day. I was very interested to try the Active Track. Seemed to work well in Active Track. Looking forward to learning all the functions and flying with others.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Rather new to the Hobby. Have flown another drone for about 8 months now. Just got my Mavic last week and have flown him once. Actually four flight on one day. I was very interested to try the Active Track. Seemed to work well in Active Track. Looking forward to learning all the functions and flying with others.

Aloha! Search this forum and you'll find Mavic owners in Hawaii. Maybe you could meet with them to get good pointers.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Ken. :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Yeah I watched literally hundreds of Videos as I had to wait 85 days for my Mavic to Arrive. Luckily I had another drone to use while I waited for the Mavic to arrive.
Thats how i knew to purchase an iPad Mini before it got here. Now I'm looking to see what is the best screen recorder for the GO 4 app. Is it Shou or AirShou or what? Will search the forum for that as this iPad is my very first Apple product.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emilybrown24