DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternative forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kona

Reactions
Just wondering where people have gone, with the open censorship that's happening on this forum. IMHO it is counter-productive compared to openly discussing the dangers of flying involved in flying without as well as with mods.

Reactions: Dronix
I don't think an answer is allowed, but they have gone to a few other places.
Now that some limited discussion has been allowed on this forum, I am hoping that they will start to come back.

Rob

Last edited:
RCGroups is open as long as you stay in the dedicated thread with the "controversial" matters and avoid cluttering the more general ones.

I was disappointed/annoyed/surprised to see the "My Mavic got shot out the sky" thread locked. I thought it was quite informative...

Reactions: woesch
Don't post anything relevant to this topic if you don't want to get banned. I was banned for 3 weeks just for mentioning that the moderators deleted someone else's post. That's right, It wasn't even my post.

OK guy's here it is .
  • 9. Public discussion about moderation or moderator decisions is not allowed. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.
Now carry on at your own risk .
This thread is on a slippery slope and moving it to Off Topic .

I don't think an answer is allowed, but they have gone to a few other places.
Now that some limited discussion has been allowed on this forum, I am hoping that they will start to come back.

Rob

You know it's time to leave when you gotta worry about asking questions or answering them... Good thing we don't live in China or Russia (yet) and can choose a forum of free expression.

Reactions: Tim32581 and woesch
IMG_7303.GIF

OK guy's here it is .

Now carry on at your own risk .
This thread is on a slippery slope and moving it to Off Topic .

Ok. I've had great use and amuse if this forum. I've been (almost shamefully often) been warned for bad language and fight picking, I can be a bit of an ***.(<-- censored. Lol)

Since I'm handing out likes I might also say that I even like you. And we've had some, (not many enough tough) conversation that I've found useful.

But at some point one has to put down his foot and point out wrong when it so violently obvious that it must hurt everyone who has to make sure people follow it. But that rule you posted here (I'm pretty sure you don't make the rules, but the one who's governing them is who gets the hits:))is in every definition fascism in its clearest form possible. I'm not sure the even the most brutal fascists dictators of past time Europe were able to make it as obvious as that.
You guys who really rule here, why are you so against free expression? There is no reason to fear any actions from dji or anyone else, you’re not responsible for other people's words or actions. Not even on your own forum. Only exceptions is were clearly some laws are broken where it's required that forum mods actively censor it's users.

Its just my advise, for what it's worth. Reconsider your policy, you'll end up (and already have in some amount) loose all the good users who have experience to share.

It's rules like this one that makes up huge amount of humanity's problems.

I don't care if it's forum or other forms of society if not allowed to criticize those in charge, those in charge go mental.

[emoji3] - smiley in the end makes everything just fine and no one gets offended. [emoji3][emoji3]

Last edited:
Well I did try and give this thread a chance but see it's not going to be but just a flame our guidelines thread so I am closing it till an Admin looks at it .
You folks agreed to the guidelines when you joined but want to post as you like .
Not gonna happen .It is not your right to be a member here but a privilege and if you are not happy
I hate it but there are other sites for you and cause your not happy here doesn't mean you are going to stay a member just to start threads like this to cause unrest . .

Be productive and help the new folks as that's what this is all about .
It is not FaceBook .
tep closed.jpg

Last edited:
Don't post anything relevant to this topic if you don't want to get banned. I was banned for 3 weeks just for mentioning that the moderators deleted someone else's post. That's right, It wasn't even my post.
If you were banned it would have been 2 weeks, not 3, please don't exagerate. Also, the manipulation of the DJI firmware is the topic we don't allow. Seems to me there is a lot more to the hobby other than hacking your quad. If you want to do that, feel free to go to RCgroups or to Franks site as they have moved the topic there.

Ok. I've had great use and amuse if this forum. I've been (almost shamefully often) been warned for bad language and fight picking, I can be a bit of an ***.(<-- censored. Lol)

Since I'm handing out likes I might also say that I even like you. And we've had some, (not many enough tough) conversation that I've found useful.

But at some point one has to put down his foot and point out wrong when it so violently obvious that it must hurt everyone who has to make sure people follow it. But that rule you posted here (I'm pretty sure you don't make the rules, but the one who's governing them is who gets the hits:))is in every definition fascism in its clearest form possible. I'm not sure the even the most brutal fascists dictators of past time Europe were able to make it as obvious as that.
You guys who really rule here, why are you so against free expression? There is no reason to fear any actions from dji or anyone else, you’re not responsible for other people's words or actions. Not even on your own forum. Only exceptions is were clearly some laws are broken where it's required that forum mods actively censor it's users.

Its just my advise, for what it's worth. Reconsider your policy, you'll end up (and already have in some amount) loose all the good users who have experience to share.

It's rules like this one that makes up huge amount of humanity's problems.

I don't care if it's forum or other forms of society if not allowed to criticize those in charge, those in charge go mental.

[emoji3] - smiley in the end makes everything just fine and no one gets offended. [emoji3][emoji3]

About the First Amendment and Your "Right to Free Speech"

We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The MavicPilots Forum is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.

Please look up the word "fascism" so you can use it correctly in the future.

Well he looked at it and can now say..

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One