DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Altimeter and signal discrepancies

SGM

Reactions
Hoping to get one of the experts here to help analyze my MP. Currently on the latest FW 0900 and app 4.13.
Not complaining just trying to figure out what is going on? an array of problems started after the FW update 0900, to the point of not being able to fly or video, regardless of location.
-Video downloaded is clear, but bad lag and glitchy feed prevents me from flying close to anything or more than 2-300' for fear of the lag causing me to hit (i.e. a bridge shot).
-status shows good and green across the board w/ strong signals but all readings appear false. i.e. strong signal, 14-17 sats, HD 4 bars, however my altitude will show 134' when I am hovering at 4' and fluctuates drastically to the point of not being able to fly BVLOS even if only a couple hundred feet away.

I have calibrated IMU, compass, gimbal and done my own mundane analysis on Airdata, unfortunately if I was to crash and the data reflected what is displayed well... right now the only thing I have is my footage and screen capture to show the discrepancies.

I have also tried flying in airplane mode as well as IPad and my Android phone, both Litchi and DJI GO4, same issues in all. All apps closed out prior to flying.

Sorry tried uploading the screen capture vid but the forum states it is too large (23 Mb) any suggestions as this would help explain.

Again, I would greatly appreciate some expert help! Love my drone and flying regardless of the DJI restrictions and NFZ issues but it is almost to the point of putting it away.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • Picture4.png
    Picture4.png