DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Altitude limit

Shunopoli

Reactions
I am not sure what happened and this is the first I have see of it. I went out to my buddies lake hose and received a message that you have reached an altitude limit. I was only at like 334 feet and the controller an I where on the same level ground. Granted I did get message to update the fly zones, but I ignored that cause it was taking to long to download. Could this be the reason?

Reactions: Leelec
Now that you say this I’m not sure! Does this rest when you do a firmware update?

It was probably windy way up there and you probably got an attitude warning which just means the drone has to pitch so far to maintain position that some of the sensors won't work properly because the angle is too steep. That would be the first thing to check. It's less likely you had your altitude cap set at exactly 334ft but you can check that too.

Neither has anything to do with firmware and would be considered functioning normally.

I am not sure what happened and this is the first I have see of it. I went out to my buddies lake hose and received a message that you have reached an altitude limit. I was only at like 334 feet and the controller an I where on the same level ground. Granted I did get message to update the fly zones, but I ignored that cause it was taking to long to download. Could this be the reason?

Usually it will say, “maximum altitude reached. You can adjust the altitude limit in the main controller setting.” I can also confirm the max altitude is reset on a firmware update sometimes but it is reset to 394 feet(120 meters)not 343 feet.

Now that you say this I’m not sure! Does this rest when you do a firmware update?
It's easy enough to check what the message was and other details by looking at your recorded flight data.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711