DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Amazing caves complex

Alex, have you experienced any more abnormal flights lately? There seems to be quite a lot of videos showing the Avata ascending and fying off with no control by the user after crashing. Whether small or large impact. I remember you referring to 2 such instances in your past posts.

Reactions: alex_markov
Alex, have you experienced any more abnormal flights lately? There seems to be quite a lot of videos showing the Avata ascending and fying off with no control by the user after crashing. Whether small or large impact. I remember you referring to 2 such instances in your past posts.
Yes, but not so harsh and I always had control to counter Avata movements - those 2 cases were caused by bad GPS coverage combined with low speed over fast running water and Avatae went crazy Not listening to my inputs! So now I fly faster over running water and had no major issues but Yes several times (even here in this clip!) had to counter attempts to hit something :) ;)

Sure made me duck my head in those caves. Your flights seem so similar to how a bird would fly and see.
Your control of that Avata is borderline crazy - but amazing at the same time. 10/10

Yes, but not so harsh and I always had control to counter Avata movements - those 2 cases were caused by bad GPS coverage combined with low speed over fast running water and Avatae went crazy Not listening to my inputs! So now I fly faster over running water and had no major issues but Yes several times (even here in this clip!) had to counter attempts to hit something :) ;)
Thank you for that info Alex. I'm tempted to buy one, but the Dji forum has an awful lot of crash videos showing the Avatas taking off out of control after impacts large and small. Indeed, sometimes reporting impact when flying normally and 'flipping' out of control.

Thank you for that info Alex. I'm tempted to buy one, but the Dji forum has an awful lot of crash videos showing the Avatas taking off out of control after impacts large and small. Indeed, sometimes reporting impact when flying normally and 'flipping' out of control.
I never had something like this and I fly a lot ;) (over 300 flights and > 24 h in the air with Avata) And I am pretty positive that Avata thou having a mind of her own is a great drone and I never hesitate to push her in weird places ;) :)
what else can I say - I sold my Mavic 3 after few months with Avata as I was not using it at all ;) :)

Reactions: mereflyer
I never had something like this and I fly a lot ;) (over 300 flights and > 24 h in the air with Avata) And I am pretty positive that Avata thou having a mind of her own is a great drone and I never hesitate to push her in weird places ;) :)
what else can I say - I sold my Mavic 3 after few months with Avata as I was not using it at all ;) :)
Again, thanks for your reply Alex. I will hold off on buying one just now. I also have a considerable number of flights under my belt but very tame in comparison to your flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde