DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AMAZING Goggles that work with ANYTHING

Alvinito

Reactions
OK guys...ever since I got my Mavic I have been frustrated by DJI's proprietry video mode that makes using my FPV goggles impossible. All the work arounds are a PIA, and the DJI goggles are WAY too expensive and I really dont like the size, weight, or the fact that they dont use the feed from the Tx, but rather have their own receiver (and less range!!)

So...here is THE ANSWER....MOGO Goggles!! These babies hold your smart phone like any VR goggles BUT are 2D. The optics are amazing and show you a full hi-res image of your screen with every pixel seen with absolute clarity!! They present an image that is SPECTCULAR and fills your entire field of view. You can access the screen of the phone from underneath (super easy) to operate the app and even have side view if you want to remove the side shades. It also lets you see the Tx if you want to through the same opening under the eyes that you can touch and operate the screen through. There is no adjustment necessary for eye width, parallax, or focus and glasses are no problem if you wear them.

There are a few models, the mac daddy being $89 on Amazon. They are also INCREDIBLE for watching any content on your phone like videos & movies when you are not flying. They collapse into a very small package for taking with you anywhere and have a nice carry bag. I LOVE THESE THINGS! Get you some and you will not be disappointed.

Reactions: NightStorm
Not at all!!! Im surprised you would think that. I simply discovered these things and were just blown away!!...never seen or experienced anything like it. They absolutely solved my problem with getting truly immersive FPV experience (which I love) with my Mavic without all the expense or work around backflips that eveyone has been talking about.

Im also surprised that I havent seen anything about these on this site or anywhere else for that matter.

Not at all!!! Im surprised you would think that. I simply discovered these things and were just blown away!!...never seen or experienced anything like it. They absolutely solved my problem with getting truly immersive FPV experience (which I love) with my Mavic without all the expense or work around backflips that eveyone has been talking about.

Surprised I would think that? You sounded overly excited, like an infomercial.

Reactions: Kilrah

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout