DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazing way to improve the quality of your drone photos - Photo Stacking Tutorial

Derlisz

Reactions
I have created a tutorial on this interesting method of combining multiple pictures taken with same settings (as opposed to HDR).
It will help you:
increase the detail
eliminate the digital noise
and increase the usable dynamic range of your camera.
I believe this could help you take your drone photography to the next level.
Once you stack you'll never look back ;)

Hi Derlisz, having a problem accessing your attachment.

Was looking forward to reviewing.
Regards

Thanks Derlisz, it was an issue with my satellite connection, the joys of working in the bush. thank you
Regards

Thanks Derlisz, it was an issue with my satellite connection, the joys of working in the bush. thank you
Regards
No problem. I hope you'll enjoy my tutorial. I have included some photos in the video description so you can see results for yourself before shooting something. I take pictures with mini 2 that people have trouble believing didn't come from an Inspire ;)

Reactions: Gagey52
Fascinating video, thank you. I like photography, but I haven't tried to shoot from a drone. For me, it's like if I suddenly started shooting on film. I don't know how to shoot on film, but there is nothing supernatural in the video for a beginner, so I think it's worth continuing to gain experience. I'm also learning how to edit photos. So far, only simple effects like background eraser online free, but I want to learn photoshop. Finally, I want to shoot landscapes from a bird's-eye view. This topic is interesting, and I should try it.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada