DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon Fire HD6: Success!

Sfessen & Bigbaddan

Any updates on glare in the sunlight? TIA.

I've got a Fire 7 that I have flown my Mavic Pro and P4 on without any problems. I find that the screen is as bright as my iPad Air 2 - I have the brightness turned up all the way. No glitches, good screen resolution, and syncs no problem with AirData.

So how did you load the software? I just started up a new Fire HD10 and I don't even find DJI Go 4 in the app store. What to do?

I was using a Nexus 7 (2013 version) and recently found a deal on a Kindle HD 8. I side loaded the google play, downloaded the DJI go4 and am flying successfully. I use a Mavmount and Hoodman. I am satisfied with my setup.

Reactions: sfessen
I was successful installing the Google Play store and DJI Go 4 on a new Amazon Fire HD10.... flying is great - Mavic 2 Zoom... but the system keeps crashing/restarting.
Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Thanks for your help!
Not sure. I would recommend to get a tablet that is not Amazon tablets. There are good and cheaper alternatives that support the mavic 2 zoom without issues.

Not sure. I would recommend to get a tablet that is not Amazon tablets. There are good and cheaper alternatives that support the mavic 2 zoom without issues.

Well, I really wanted to use what I already have (have used my phone and it works well too... ) but the screen on the Amazon HD10 is very nice - big, and great quality.
I think I figured it out... turned on the debugging through the Go 4 app... it seems to have made a huge difference with my last flight (at lunch about 1 hr ago). Never crashed (flew for about 20 mins) and the live video is HD quality and with the 10" screen.
I would love to get an iPad pro, but the cost is quite a bit more that $0.00 .

Thanks for the update, and since it is only a screen for the remote, I will probably stick with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom