DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon prime

mad monkey

Reactions
It's an evil thing!

I'm getting my orders a Max of 2 days.. More often than not stuff arrives within 1 day, sometimes on Saturdays!

Its really a problem here lol I'm buying things ..

I should stop buying MA things and buy the wife something lol

Reactions: JDawg and Lady Red
And they deliver on Sundays too. Love it!

Reactions: Lady Red
I'm using amazon.ca, and it used to be less stuff available .Now it's like my go to for things.
New litter box? Amazon
Battery pack for weather station? Amazon
2 million things for my MA? Amazon lol

I've also found a local auction house that does an online auction 3 times a week of wayfair and Amazon returns. Gotten many things more than half priced. Many things I don't need too hahah

Reactions: Lady Red
Just had Amazon leave a package on my doorstep. Stolen within 45 minutes. They refuse to address in anyway. Say, since they have a contract with a shipping company, I'm responsible. That does not really make sense but it is their own policy that applies. $700 for a 3D printer. I don't agree that the package was "delivered" as I don't think leaving it on my property counts. Amazon does not give any option to sign for package so only option if for them to leave it outside. Saves Amazon shipping cost... allows packages to be stolen. All of this is on the customer.

Most local stores have the same price on items now. If something is available locally, I can get it within 30 minutes or so. Same price (Amazon charges sales tax in most states now).

That sucks man!
Thankfully I live in a very safe neighbourhood. And am also generally home (leg injury) so I usually catch the delivery guy.

I agree though I've come home to packages on the porch and thought, wow what if this was expensive.

Someone I know had the package thief problem, they bought a Ring doorbell.

Someone I know had the package thief problem, they bought a Ring doorbell.
I have one. It was having some problem connecting to my wifi so I had even "fixed" the problem that morning. But then it disconnected again (arrggg). I've already bought an Arlo Security Camera and it is installed. I'm not above doing my part.

I'm still going to follow up with Amazon as I think they are actually responsible until the customer has the package in their hands. I was a little shocked that they did not address this loss to begin with but they simply sighted their Customer Agreement and said that the photo show that the package was "delivered". It does show them on my front porch but I don't think that is "delivered".

Amazon _might_ be slacking off on customer service.

Just had Amazon leave a package on my doorstep. Stolen within 45 minutes. They refuse to address in anyway. Say, since they have a contract with a shipping company, I'm responsible. That does not really make sense but it is their own policy that applies. $700 for a 3D printer. I don't agree that the package was "delivered" as I don't think leaving it on my property counts. Amazon does not give any option to sign for package so only option if for them to leave it outside. Saves Amazon shipping cost... allows packages to be stolen. All of this is on the customer.

Most local stores have the same price on items now. If something is available locally, I can get it within 30 minutes or so. Same price (Amazon charges sales tax in most states now).
If amazon is doing the delivery in your area, they take a snapshot of the package near your door when they deliver it. We've had lots of problems here in Arizona with packages getting delivered to the wrong houses. The photos have proved it.

I now have a PO box. Amazon will deliver most items to a PO box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000