DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never bought from B&H Photo... should i?

I have had nothing but good experience from B and H. I purchased a $4K Nikon 8 and several lenses there and I make sure to pay no taxes by opening and using their PAY BOO credit card. I have used their live support on many occasions. Nothing but good experiences.

Dale
Miami
Just curious Dale as to why you don't just leave the credit card open. No need to use it but readily available when making your next purchase from B&H. I would think opening and closing a credit card on a regular basis could negatively impact your credit score rating (just guessing).

Just curious Dale as to why you don't just leave the credit card open. No need to use it but readily available when making your next purchase from B&H. I would think opening and closing a credit card on a regular basis could negatively impact your credit score rating (just guessing).
You’re mistaken.

I always keep the Pay Boo card available
Have never closed it
My credit rating now is 850

You’re mistaken.

I always keep the Pay Boo card available
Have never closed it
My credit rating now is 850
I keep mine open as well, have been for years. B&H is pretty good about lowering their prices along with other retailers so you don't have to depend on a price match. I use B&H whenever I want to avoid what amounts to a nearly 10% sales tax for me; B&H pays the tax for you when you use Payboo.

I remember when B&H offered a limited number of Mavic 3 FMC with RC Pro which wasn't yet available from DJI. They sent me the regular FMC with the RC screen remote *plus* they added in the standalone RC Pro....at the right price. So they do their own "packages" as well.

I keep mine open as well, have been for years. B&H is pretty good about lowering their prices along with other retailers so you don't have to depend on a price match. I use B&H whenever I want to avoid what amounts to a nearly 10% sales tax for me; B&H pays the tax for you when you use Payboo.

I remember when B&H offered a limited number of Mavic 3 FMC with RC Pro which wasn't yet available from DJI. They sent me the regular FMC with the RC screen remote *plus* they added in the standalone RC Pro....at the right price. So they do their own "packages" as well.
To clarify ... I did not mean to suggest that keeping the credit card open would hurt your score. I was saying that opening it, using it, then closing it and then opening it again would impact your score negatively.

To clarify ... I did not mean to suggest that keeping the credit card open would hurt your score. I was saying that opening it, using it, then closing it and then opening it again would impact your score negatively.
Yes that probably isn't a good idea for your score. Even if you don't need the card I would get one just in case. There's no annual fee and you never know when you might need it for a big ticket purhcase. I use it maybe 3-4 times a year (at B&H only) as I believe it is a store card similar to the Amazon store card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n