DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon sale - Get yourself a few SD cards

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
Yep. Got two
the quantity counter is messed up, shows 1 but check out # was 3.

Yep. Got two
the quantity counter is messed up, shows 1 but check out # was 3.
I have purchased some good buys cards before and they ended up being fake. You can't tell the difference as they come in original packaging and look exactly the same. Beware just because there are on Amazon doesn't mean there not fake ones. I started buying at Best Buy only a few dollars more when on sale.

Our Costco regularly sells a two pack of SanDisk 128 GB Extreme PLUS microSD cards for around $45. I am not quite sure of the improved functionality of the PLUS. Costco won’t be carrying fakes - I hope. This would be perhaps better performance at lower price point. They work just fine in my MP2

I have purchased some good buys cards before and they ended up being fake. You can't tell the difference as they come in original packaging and look exactly the same. Beware just because there are on Amazon doesn't mean there not fake ones. I started buying at Best Buy only a few dollars more when on sale.
Amazon is probably at the top of the list when it comes to accommodating returns. If they turn out to be fakes, send them back.

I thought it was cheaper this morning when looking on my phone?? But now its showing $24.49 for me.
What did you pay @Doppler??

Yea, thats what I thought I saw this morning, gotta be quick I guess??, Thanks for the heads up....

I don’t use 128Gb prefer 64. I use these and have had perfect results. It’s relatively cheap but very good quality at very good price. Have them in 4 birds.
96783CC1-C782-401C-A5F1-5D7D8C5BF357.png

Reactions: mrreddog
Our Costco regularly sells a two pack of SanDisk 128 GB Extreme PLUS microSD cards for around $45. I am not quite sure of the improved functionality of the PLUS. Costco won’t be carrying fakes - I hope. This would be perhaps better performance at lower price point. They work just fine in my MP2
Exactly what I put in my Mavics. I'm sure they're authentic.

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Thank you for the hint. DJI states that for Mavic Pro the limit is 64GB. Will a 128GB work?
128GB will absolutely work in a Mavic Pro; I'm using them in mine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini