DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon Sold out : New Delivery Date August 25th

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Holy cow the Air 3 went Viral , I ordered hours after it came out , never expected Amazon to Cancel the Order.
DJI is shipping August 3rd , this is why I always order Two of them .

Screenshot of ScreenFloat (7-31-23, 1-48-32 PM).png

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (7-31-23, 12-35-30 PM).png

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suits to fly in the Rain. Float on the Water.

Reactions: Torque
I wonder what a "renewed" one in a month will go for lol

I bought mine on the 25th from Florida Drone Supply and it arrived on the 26th. It looks like they still have them in stock:

Did you get free "express" shipping? If so, you should have it in 2 or 3 days. I ordered mine last Tuesday, one minute after it went on sale but forgot to check "express shipping" at checkout. I still don't have it!
Yes I did! Hopefully it is fulfilled that way! You get 1 or 2 year Refresh?

FL Drone Supply (or whatever they're called) posted elsewhere on the forum they have stock and can ship today, so you could have it tomorrow if you're really Jonesin'...

Yes, they do. I ordered mine last Tuesday from Florida drone supply and received my Air 3 the next day.
Dang! On Monday I ordered direct from DJI with “expedited” Aug 3 delivery and UPS hasn’t even given a delivery date at this point. Sometimes (rarely) this means it’s already well on route and on schedule but somehow missed a scanning checkpoint. Just as well as it’s non-stop rain where I live it seems!

Dang! On Monday I ordered direct from DJI with “expedited” Aug 3 delivery and UPS hasn’t even given a delivery date at this point. Sometimes (rarely) this means it’s already well on route and on schedule but somehow missed a scanning checkpoint. Just as well as it’s non-stop rain where I live it seems!
Mine will be here “as promised” (Thursday)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman