DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

American Fork Canyon - Utah

WantedMedia

Reactions
This was my first official outing with my Mavic and I'm so excited to fly more and try different shots and learn! I'm still learning more about the different color settings and frame rates, etc. I would like to get ya'lls feedback on this video and any pointers or tips you have on colors, exposure, etc... I've learned that I need to review my footage before bring the aircraft down as you'll notice that I have moved the gimbal or played with the exposure dial while filming.

Enough talk and more showing:

The smog in the valley sucks, right? I can't wait (and neither can my lungs) until this inversion ends! Then for me, it's off to shoot some footage at Antelope Island!

Reactions: WantedMedia
For a first official outing, I would say ‘you’ve nailed it mate’. The scenery is awesome and you’ve managed to show it to good effect with your superb flying and video. Well done & thanks for sharing

This was my first official outing with my Mavic and I'm so excited to fly more and try different shots and learn! I'm still learning more about the different color settings and frame rates, etc. I would like to get ya'lls feedback on this video and any pointers or tips you have on colors, exposure, etc... I've learned that I need to review my footage before bring the aircraft down as you'll notice that I have moved the gimbal or played with the exposure dial while filming.

Enough talk and more showing:
nice job, what did you use to edit?

For a first official outing, I would say ‘you’ve nailed it mate’. The scenery is awesome and you’ve managed to show it to good effect with your superb flying and video. Well done & thanks for sharing

Thanks, Choo Choo! Appreciate that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada