DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

An update on pause button... ;)

hayc59

Reactions
thank Rick at Drone Valley for this one which I forgot
The pause button for New Mavic Air 2 Controller one tap on the return to home (RTH) button stops it dead in its track
thanks Rick

Reactions: davery87
Uhhhh, pretty easily since I have never used the RTH feature, or pause button for that matter.
RTH is the “Fun” button! It is always spectacular watching that little piece of airborne high-tech whizzo find its way back to its launch pad orientation and position! Sometimes I help it in Tripod Mode, on the final couple of metres down, but those landings are usually in late afternoon sun with lots of dark shadows or on very overcast grey days close to sunset. And pointing the gimbal down, with the LED light on, if needed, shares the landing accuracy on screen; it flips up automatically just prior to touch down, to safeguard the lens. Fantastic stuff!

RTH is the “Fun” button! It is always spectacular watching that little piece of airborne high-tech whizzo find its way back to its launch pad orientation and position! Sometimes I help it in Tripod Mode, on the final couple of metres down, but those landings are usually in late afternoon sun with lots of dark shadows or on very overcast grey days close to sunset. And pointing the gimbal down, with the LED light on, if needed, shares the landing accuracy on screen; it flips up automatically just prior to touch down, to safeguard the lens. Fantastic stuff!
It's way more that a "fun" button. When your AC loses signal and enters RTH I it would be good if you understand it and are familar with it's operation. Should also have contingency plans and set the proper altitude. Too low you hit something too high the wind might take your drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai