DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC2 Lock Mode?

TinajaEco

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Is there a way to lock the two front shutter buttons so that they don’t get triggered when I have the control in my mountain bike pack?

I was recording via active track the other day on a fast and technical trail and video button got tapped firmly enough that it stopped recording.

I have a flip cover for the touch screen and controls, fwiw, it just doesn’t cover the two front buttons…

Thank you!

Not to my knowlage, I have also noticed that the RC 2 shutter and record buttons are sensitive. I have accidentally pressed them multiple times.

I had the same frustration this weekend while mountain biking and using my mini 4 pro in active track. The RC was in my waist pack and the record button and zoom were triggered multiple times.

A control lock would be a great feature for situations like this but maybe it’s a safety concern? I’m wondering if there’s an RC2 case/cover that protects all of the buttons?

Reactions: TinajaEco
I had the same frustration this weekend while mountain biking and using my mini 4 pro in active track. The RC was in my waist pack and the record button and zoom were triggered multiple times.

A control lock would be a great feature for situations like this but maybe it’s a safety concern? I’m wondering if there’s an RC2 case/cover that protects all of the buttons?
Scotty Makes Stuff has a fully enclosed case, but it’s pretty bulky and would take up too much room in my mtb pack.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian