DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

analog recording playback { green }

Irish-apple

Reactions
sounds strange it is

I use a tiny whoop with the re goggles and there good fun thought the range would be better but it is what it is .. could be the whoop as its not that expensive anyhow

. when I record the flight by pressing the record button it do record and some are watchable in the goggles when transfer as mp4 to the Mac the Mac shows them as green or cannot play them ..

now its not the Mac I dont think heres why

its only some say 70% of the files I cat watch or use ?

any help ?

Use VLC to play them instead of the default player.

Also make sure the goggles' firmware is the latest as they did fix some recording issues at some point.

Reactions: Irish-apple
Use VLC to play them instead of the default player.

Also make sure the goggles' firmware is the latest as they did fix some recording issues at some point.
yeah up to date and all checked etc ! thing is I want to view them on the Mac and then transfer them to final cut pro for editing ! do final cut pro accept VLC files ?

They are not "vlc files", they're normal video files but due to the signal drops they can get somewhat corrupted. VLC is just more tolerant of damaged files.

If quicktime player can't read a file final cut likely won't either since they use the same backend. Might need to convert or fix them first using other software.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka