DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

And another newbie from the UK.

Jetlag Jon

Reactions
Hi folks. Jon here, from Manchester, UK. I have just bought my first drone, a Mavic Mini. Not even flown it yet....
Main reason I bought it for a motorcycle trip in South America I am doing next month. Although it's my first drone, I have been doing aerial photography about 10 years.
Looking forward to getting some good tips on here and learning about drone flying. 42989620410.jpg

Nice Pic...

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum, if you end up flying as well as you take pics, you will be amazed at what a drone can do,and capture the world from a whole new perspective

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi folks. Jon here, from Manchester, UK. I have just bought my first drone, a Mavic Mini. Not even flown it yet....
Main reason I bought it for a motorcycle trip in South America I am doing next month. Although it's my first drone, I have been doing aerial photography about 10 years.
Looking forward to getting some good tips on here and learning about drone flying. View attachment 87823
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Jetlag Jon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22