DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android app keeps on stopping..plz help

heavenzboi

Reactions
Hi.

I just got my mavic 3days ago and whenever im flying my app shuts down randomly. Why is this hapenning?? Am i missing some settings or anything??? Please help.

I share your pain! Every time I use my Galaxy 7 it crashes randomly just as you said I was just out there today since my iPad broke with the Galaxy and same crap. I have seen many other people complaining of exactly this scenario and I have not seen any Clear Solutions as to how to fix it it seems that it's almost accepted that your Galaxy or Android phone will eventually crash you just hit the resume button and it will come back to exactly where it was

Reactions: heavenzboi
Apparently the iPhones and iPads tell working way more stable which sucks cuz now you got to go out and spend another four hundred bucks on a iPad

I share your pain! Every time I use my Galaxy 7 it crashes randomly just as you said I was just out there today since my iPad broke with the Galaxy and same crap. I have seen many other people complaining of exactly this scenario and I have not seen any Clear Solutions as to how to fix it it seems that it's almost accepted that your Galaxy or Android phone will eventually crash you just hit the resume button and it will come back to exactly where it was

Thanks. What about apple devices??? Is it better??
Do you know?? If apple devices are better should i ise my old apple??

Hi.

I just got my mavic 3days ago and whenever im flying my app shuts down randomly. Why is this hapenning?? Am i missing some settings or anything??? Please help.
Howdy from Wyoming heavenzboi, try the following :turn on developer mode and USB debugging, get an app (like greenify) that will hibernate all background apps, uninstall anything you can and fly in airplane mode.
Edit : "airplane mode" on your device.

Last edited:
Man, I seem to kill every thread I post too.

Okay so to get back on track yes it seems that the iPhones and iPads like the mini or the Air 2 are way more stable with the app
I was not getting off track, I was assisting the OP with the original question regarding Android devices crashing with GO4.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111