DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android DJI Go4 Bug / Connection issue

Swale

Reactions
hi guys,

Using a galaxy tab S2 8” when i connect tablet i keep getting the so you want to make dji go default app for this device keep flashing up if you manage to catch the ok button it just wont show as connected.

Only workaround ive found is to connect everything up then restart the tablet with it connected then it works, but will have to restart everytime tablet is connected or the rc is switched off very annoying!

Does anyone here know of a tablet that works other than ios! ?

P.s tried enabling de bugging makes no difference

hi guys,

Using a galaxy tab S2 8” when i connect tablet i keep getting the so you want to make dji go default app for this device keep flashing up if you manage to catch the ok button it just wont show as connected.

Only workaround ive found is to connect everything up then restart the tablet with it connected then it works, but will have to restart everytime tablet is connected or the rc is switched off very annoying!

Nexus 7 2nd generation.

hi guys,

i have the same issue and the same tablet. i have read that flashing "cent os" rom and replacing the stock samsung rom will fix it,,, but i have not tried it yet! and it would void your warranty,,, and possibly brick your tablet. i did root my tablet but had to get help to do it. you would think a 300$ tablet would just work. if you are tech savy and comfortable messing with the os give it try but be aware of the possible risk. i cant seem to find the link to the guy who did the tutorial on this. linage os is another one that is supposed to fix the flashing usb problem. this is some thing i am going to do, when i do ill post it.,,,, and if it worked or not. dont do it if you cant undo it.

Download CentOS

Info about gts28vewifi | LineageOS Wiki this one is specific to the tablet. ill prob do this one

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie