DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android software issues?

Ztopgun28

Reactions
Hey guys, Im new on here. Before I buy my first drone (Mavic Air or Mavic Pro Platinum), will either one work with my Samsung S10+ phone and Samsung Tab A '2019 tablet? I read about previous software issues with this and with DJI Go 4 app. Has it been fixed? Thanks.

Hey guys, Im new on here. Before I buy my first drone (Mavic Air or Mavic Pro Platinum), will either one work with my Samsung S10+ phone and Samsung Tab A '2019 tablet? I read about previous software issues with this and with DJI Go 4 app. Has it been fixed? Thanks.
If either has an Exynos processor there may be problems, otherwise they should be OK.

See ... got the answer in 11 minutes. Thanks @Meta4

Im surprised they havent fixed an issue like this yet. S10 are very popular and newer cell phones these days by Samsung since last year.
Here’s a thread where a user has things working on his S10+. Maybe contact him.

Reactions: Ztopgun28
Here’s a thread where a user has things working on his S10+. Maybe contact him.
Will do, thx!

oh ok. So I tried downloading the DJI Go 4 app, and seems to load fine all the way to the part where it asks me to find my drone. The app doesnt crash. So maybe I'll be fine? Or are there other issues more in depth after I have the app accept my drone? What examples of problems are others having?

oh ok. So I tried downloading the DJI Go 4 app, and seems to load fine all the way to the part where it asks me to find my drone. The app doesnt crash. So maybe I'll be fine? Or are there other issues more in depth after I have the app accept my drone?

Reactions: Ztopgun28
Ok, I just read that some S10's come with exynos and some have snapdragon depending your carrier and country. I just found out my Verizon S10+ is snapdragon 855, and NOT exynos! So I should be good?!

Here's the link:

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilldale Harry