DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android tablets compatible with Mavic Mini

Hi everyone and happy Turkey day......I thought I had seen a list or reference link here on the forum for Android tablets that work with the Mavic MM....but can't find it. Anyone can send or guide me to that list?

Wanted to grab one tis weekend to take advantage of the Black Friday %% :) :) Thanks!
One of the requirements to work with DJI Fly is that the tablet or phone must have a 64 bit processor.

One of the requirements to work with DJI Fly is that the tablet or phone must have a 64 bit processor.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" 32 GB WiFi Android 9.0 Pie Tablet Black (2019) - SM-T290NZKAXAR $129 US at Amazon today. (Same price as Costco for the past year). You have to download the apk from dji onto the tablet; then everything works well. I usually put my devices in airplane mode. ***note the T290 and DjFly needs both a 64 bit processor and 64 bit Android. The latter is rarely mentioned. Also note that the 10" one does not work.

Attachments

• Mini OTG.jpg
    Mini OTG.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Hi everyone and happy Turkey day......I thought I had seen a list or reference link here on the forum for Android tablets that work with the Mavic MM....but can't find it. Anyone can send or guide me to that list?

Wanted to grab one tis weekend to take advantage of the Black Friday %% :) :) Thanks!
Walmart has their brand called onn And it works great with the DJI Fly app so far no issues and it was $95 with tax

Reactions: fificap
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan