DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android tablets compatible with Mavic Mini

The 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab (SM-T290), works great with DJI FLy, Go4 & Litchi. It is 64 bit Android 9 and only costs $177 at Costco (Canada). I gave my 10" Tab A, (64 bit architecture but 32 bit Android), to my wife.
What plug or cable u need for that one?

The 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab (SM-T290), works great with DJI FLy, Go4 & Litchi. It is 64 bit Android 9 and only costs $177 at Costco (Canada). I gave my 10" Tab A, (64 bit architecture but 32 bit Android), to my wife.
It has only 2GB RAM in my available listings, so no issues to side load DJI Fly App?

It has only 2GB RAM in my available listings, so no issues to side load DJI Fly App?
Bought one and flew the MM today. Works perfect. Need to side-load the APP from the DJI website, it does not appear on the Play Store.

Not that fast, example SM-T380 ( Android 9 ) and it does not work with the new app but working great with Go 4
I had ran Go4 last year with a mavic pro original, worked great.
Sold that one off to get the mini ,,,, with less features .... and now my phone is an incompatible device.
If this is to align more with apple and make everything proprietary .... or an attempt to make all of us buy new phones .... I dunno, but returned my new mavic mini I waited a long time for, never even powered it up. Sad sad sad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200508-135703_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20200508-135703_Google Play Store.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 37
I have a rooted Galaxy Tab S4, it's not a compatable model (so the APK can't be found on Play store), so I manually downloaded it on PC and transferred over. After install and downloading the latest updates, I've had no issue with it...from my limited indoor testing.

RoOSTA

Reactions: ff22
I have a rooted Galaxy Tab S4, it's not a compatable model (so the APK can't be found on Play store), so I manually downloaded it on PC and transferred over. After install and downloading the latest updates, I've had no issue with it...from my limited indoor testing.

RoOSTA
an APK can never been found on Playstore !!!!!!!!!!!

an APK can never been found on Playstore !!!!!!!!!!!

I obviously meant I couldn't find the APP - application, itself, in the play store...

I hope that post of yours felt worthwhile and contributed to the discussion Thumbswayup

I still have my extra Walmart tablet for sale if anyone needs
3ac22b83c46fbf3dedc2f0734ee86964.jpg

I have been looking for a Tablet for my mini before i found this discussion... I picked up this one from amazon and i was able to download the Fly app from the play store just fine. I installed and runs the app fine except I don't get any video feed on it. I can fly by GPS but obviously i would much rather have the video feed.. Any tips on getting the video feed to come through? Other than that it seems like a pretty well built tablet for an off brand.. After checking, It is running 64bit as well

Amazon.com : VANKYO MatrixPad S30 10 inch Octa-Core Tablet, Android 9.0 Pie, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, 13MP Rear Camera, 1920x1200 IPS Full HD Display, Bluetooth 5.0, 5G Wi-Fi, GPS, Silver : Computers & Accessories

Can anyone recommend a working, budget (<£100) 7" or 8" tablet available in the UK?

Can someone enlighten me on tablet settings, using DJI fly app with MA2. eg: WIFI ON or OFF?
Bluetooth?
Airplane mode?
And any other I'm not aware of.

Can someone enlighten me on tablet settings, using DJI fly app with MA2. eg: WIFI ON or OFF?
Bluetooth?
Airplane mode?
And any other I'm not aware of.
Turn off wifi on your tablet and cell ... the only wifi needed comes from the controller (mavic mini anyway).
Turn ON airplane mode, so there is no cell interruptions as the tablet tries to connect to towers.
Bluetooth, off.

The thinking is, the only communications you want going out into the air is the controller to the aircraft.

Turn off wifi on your tablet and cell ... the only wifi needed comes from the controller (mavic mini anyway).
Turn ON airplane mode, so there is no cell interruptions as the tablet tries to connect to towers.
Bluetooth, off.

The thinking is, the only communications you want going out into the air is the controller to the aircraft.
Thanks, That was my thoughts aswell, just needed verification.

Reactions: hunterws
I have been looking for a Tablet for my mini before i found this discussion... I picked up this one from amazon and i was able to download the Fly app from the play store just fine. I installed and runs the app fine except I don't get any video feed on it. I can fly by GPS but obviously i would much rather have the video feed.. Any tips on getting the video feed to come through? Other than that it seems like a pretty well built tablet for an off brand.. After checking, It is running 64bit as well

Amazon.com : VANKYO MatrixPad S30 10 inch Octa-Core Tablet, Android 9.0 Pie, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, 13MP Rear Camera, 1920x1200 IPS Full HD Display, Bluetooth 5.0, 5G Wi-Fi, GPS, Silver : Computers & Accessories
Hi,
Same with a brand new Teclast P80X, live view stay black!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3