DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anker Cable problems

Daytona500

Reactions
I've had 2 Anker braided cables fail in less then a year iso to usb type anyone else haveing problems with anker cables?

I've only used their "Powerline II" branded cables. I own several for use in the home and in my vehicle for Android Auto and they all still work like new. I've been buying them since the original "Powerline" series. Any cable that has a tight bend in it or tension on it though isn't likely to last a long time though - not sure what your exact usage scenario is. If you do find that it's getting stressed where the cable enters the housing near one of the ends, you can buy cable savers that look like little silicon springs and prevent the cable from making too tight of bend so they last longer. I have no experience with their braided cables but just looking at them they don't look as durable.

I've only used their "Powerline II" branded cables. I own several for use in the home and in my vehicle for Android Auto and they all still work like new. I've been buying them since the original "Powerline" series. Any cable that has a tight bend in it or tension on it though isn't likely to last a long time though - not sure what your exact usage scenario is. If you do find that it's getting stressed where the cable enters the housing near one of the ends, you can buy cable savers that look like little silicon springs and prevent the cable from making too tight of bend so they last longer. I have no experience with their braided cables but just looking at them they don't look as durable.
Thats all I have used too. They just run from the RC to the Ipad, no bends or anything no stress at all, they just started disconnecting from the ipad to rc, my screen wouyld go black.

Reactions: CanadaDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ibay