DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Annoying Remote beeping has been resolved for Mavic 2

Mavic 57

Reactions
Remote Controller Alert
Remote controller will sound an alert during RTH or when the battery level is low. RTH Alert and low
battery level (6% to 15%) alert can be canceled by pressing the power button once, and the critical
battery level (less than 5%) alert can not be canceled.

Maybe I'm missing something. I've tried to silence the lower power alert numerous times since receiving the M2P by pressing the power button on the controller, but it has not stopped the incessant beeping, despite the power being well above 10%. I was really looking forward to this feature. Has anyone else been able to use this feature? Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: msavic6
Maybe I'm missing something. I've tried to silence the lower power alert numerous times since receiving the M2P by pressing the power button on the controller, but it has not stopped the incessant beeping, despite the power being well above 10%. I was really looking forward to this feature. Has anyone else been able to use this feature? Am I doing something wrong?
States it should, however I have tried it and unfortunately it does n't work. Guess we will have to wait for an update.

When I read the manual before my M2P arrived I was also hoping it would work, but alas not working for me either.

This feature works on mine. No more RTH beep with one press if the power button.

It worked on mine, too. I did notice it started beeping again a minute or two later but maybe that was another % threshold reached and I probably needed to silence it again. Or maybe it's still a little broken. Hard to say...

Still no way to silence the drone battery alert that goes off at 20%. Few beep that can be "acknowledged" would have been sufficient as you bring the done in at landing without distracting me from the landing process.

It worked on mine, too. I did notice it started beeping again a minute or two later but maybe that was another % threshold reached and I probably needed to silence it again. Or maybe it's still a little broken. Hard to say...

I lowered my low battery warning to 15%. I have tried press the power button once it starts and it has not worked on the last 4 flights. Also my critical battery starts at 10% and attempts to land (unable to cancel).

Does your critical battery start at 5 or 10%?

I lowered my low battery warning to 15%. I have tried press the power button once it starts and it has not worked on the last 4 flights. Also my critical battery starts at 10% and attempts to land (unable to cancel).

Does your critical battery start at 5 or 10%?

I really don't recall. I didn't get it to that point, neither would I ever.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro