DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another 107 question, so bear with the rookie.....

I'd like to add... the knowledge that you gain while studying and preparing for the tests to get the 107 is knowledge thats great to have... and if you want you can study for the test and gain that knowledge pretty much free.... you don't have to take the test if you decide you don't want to go pro...but you will be a better drone pilot for the knowledge/skills gained... some of that knowledge could even cross over into other hobbies... I know its helped me with my paraglide/paramotoring hobby...

Reactions: theDRONEranger
I am a relatively new Mavic 2 Zoom recreational pilot. The attached photo (shot before I joined this forum) is the landscape project that was installed three years ago to convert an unused vegetable
Hey WahooBadger, the only thing I think anyone would say you could be considered "Furthering a business" Monitory compensation is not the only way business do business. I'm not saying you are wrong for what you did/do you just asked for thoughts. Keep flying and enjoying what you do in life sir.

Reactions: WahooBadger
Hey WahooBadger, the only thing I think anyone would say you could be considered "Furthering a business" Monitory compensation is not the only way business do business. I'm not saying you are wrong for what you did/do you just asked for thoughts. Keep flying and enjoying what you do in life sir.
Hey, thanks for the comment - I really do appreciate all inputs. I just love flying the Zoom and sharing some of the pics. But just to cover all bases, I'm studying now for 107, have not been to school for more years than I'll count, so a fun challenge.
I note in the little info description under your comment that you're US Navy Vet. Same here - 26 years, loved the career! May you have none but Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Reactions: TampaTC
Hey, thanks for the comment - I really do appreciate all inputs. I just love flying the Zoom and sharing some of the pics. But just to cover all bases, I'm studying now for 107, have not been to school for more years than I'll count, so a fun challenge.
I note in the little info description under your comment that you're US Navy Vet. Same here - 26 years, loved the career! May you have none but Fair Winds and Following Seas.
Fair Winds and Following Seas to you to my brother of the sea.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead