DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another interesting experience with DJI support

bzmot

Reactions
So I had to mail my smart controller in for repair. Long story short, tried to squeeze too much into the flymore bag for an extended trip and ended up gouging out the multi-controller button (could pop it back in but it didn't hold as tightly anymore) and broke one of the antenna sleeves, so the whole protective sleeve would slide off the antennas at any moment while folding/unfolding. I tried to sell it as a warranty repair but no dice. They charged me through the roof for that too. EUR 100 including UPS shipping both ways. HOWEVER, it was fast (8 days after reporting the damage online I had it back in my hands) AND I got a brand new device (judging by no scratches, no screen protector :D and that oh-so-nice smell of a new device when you take it out of the box...) So all in all, I am happy with the service again and will not mistreat my controller like that anymore. Well done, DJI.

So I had to mail my smart controller in for repair. Long story short, tried to squeeze too much into the flymore bag for an extended trip and ended up gouging out the multi-controller button (could pop it back in but it didn't hold as tightly anymore) and broke one of the antenna sleeves, so the whole protective sleeve would slide off the antennas at any moment while folding/unfolding. I tried to sell it as a warranty repair but no dice. They charged me through the roof for that too. EUR 100 including UPS shipping both ways. HOWEVER, it was fast (8 days after reporting the damage online I had it back in my hands) AND I got a brand new device (judging by no scratches, no screen protector :D and that oh-so-nice smell of a new device when you take it out of the box...) So all in all, I am happy with the service again and will not mistreat my controller like that anymore. Well done, DJI.
I agree! DJI is really working hard to remain #1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki