DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another new member from mid Michigan

New drone owner from middle of Michigan. I just received a new Mavic Mini w/fly more as a Christmas gift from my son! Batteries charged, updated the software and took it for a spin to test it out. What a great little drone to learn on. Been watching videos, reading on the web, and ordered a skin from DecalGirl. Found this great forum and joined today to learn all I can. Looking forward to posting some videos once I get the basics down and hopefully can contribute to do my part. Looks like I found a new enjoyable hobby!!!
Merry Christmas to you all.
CaptMax
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: CaptMax
Thank you all for such a kind and warm welcome. I’ve never seen another forum with such great members!!!
I think I found a new home here and am enjoying all the great information and wonderful members!!!! Again...... “Thank you all”. CaptMax

New drone owner from middle of Michigan. I just received a new Mavic Mini w/fly more as a Christmas gift from my son! Batteries charged, updated the software and took it for a spin to test it out. What a great little drone to learn on. Been watching videos, reading on the web, and ordered a skin from DecalGirl. Found this great forum and joined today to learn all I can. Looking forward to posting some videos once I get the basics down and hopefully can contribute to do my part. Looks like I found a new enjoyable hobby!!!
Merry Christmas to you all.
CaptMax
Man did you find the place. I recommend using the search feature as Mavic Pilot Forum has beaten the life out of some issues. Btw which I happen to love. That’s the gravy. Different perspectives, ideas and suggestions at your finger tips. If questionable or otherwise feel comfortable to speak up. A great and diverse group of good peeps. Fly safe, have fun and Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome aboard.
Welcome to the addiction.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998