DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another new member from mid Michigan

New drone owner from middle of Michigan. I just received a new Mavic Mini w/fly more as a Christmas gift from my son! Batteries charged, updated the software and took it for a spin to test it out. What a great little drone to learn on. Been watching videos, reading on the web, and ordered a skin from DecalGirl. Found this great forum and joined today to learn all I can. Looking forward to posting some videos once I get the basics down and hopefully can contribute to do my part. Looks like I found a new enjoyable hobby!!!
Merry Christmas to you all.
CaptMax
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: CaptMax
Thank you all for such a kind and warm welcome. I’ve never seen another forum with such great members!!!
I think I found a new home here and am enjoying all the great information and wonderful members!!!! Again...... “Thank you all”. CaptMax

New drone owner from middle of Michigan. I just received a new Mavic Mini w/fly more as a Christmas gift from my son! Batteries charged, updated the software and took it for a spin to test it out. What a great little drone to learn on. Been watching videos, reading on the web, and ordered a skin from DecalGirl. Found this great forum and joined today to learn all I can. Looking forward to posting some videos once I get the basics down and hopefully can contribute to do my part. Looks like I found a new enjoyable hobby!!!
Merry Christmas to you all.
CaptMax
Man did you find the place. I recommend using the search feature as Mavic Pilot Forum has beaten the life out of some issues. Btw which I happen to love. That’s the gravy. Different perspectives, ideas and suggestions at your finger tips. If questionable or otherwise feel comfortable to speak up. A great and diverse group of good peeps. Fly safe, have fun and Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome aboard.
Welcome to the addiction.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian