DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

another newbie needing assistance, please.

jwino

Reactions
Had my Spark out yesterday for only the second time. everything was going fine until i got a week gps signal message. There was a little breeze but nothing over 5mph. the Spark would't respond to RTH and eventually lost connection with the controller. I've used both FMD and flight plan. I have searched the area indicated several hours without success. Is it possible the Spark just continued flying after it lost connection?
I'm sure this question has been ask many many times. I appreciate anyone that might have a suggestion.

Thanks
Jim

Had my Spark out yesterday for only the second time. everything was going fine until i got a week gps signal message. There was a little breeze but nothing over 5mph. the Spark would't respond to RTH and eventually lost connection with the controller. I've used both FMD and flight plan. I have searched the area indicated several hours without success. Is it possible the Spark just continued flying after it lost connection?
I'm sure this question has been ask many many times. I appreciate anyone that might have a suggestion.

Thanks
Jim
To get the help you want, you need to post the log files, using the instructions pinned at the top of this forum.

Sorry to ask al these questions. I found the flight records. How do I upload to forum?
View attachment 98905

Inside that folder you will find the flight in question. You can simply post it here using the "Attach files" button.

Did you read the guide to doing this?

Reactions: RickinWaST
I’m sure the guys here will help. But, just FYI - there is a forum for Spark owners DJI Spark Drone Forum

have read and reread the link to access the flight records. i have synced the records and see the DJI files in itunes but the flight record as well as the other files listed are empty folders?

ok, got it

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-12_[13-52-15].txt
    186.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-13_[15-23-37].txt
    113.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-15_[11-12-14].txt
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-15_[11-12-53].txt
    43.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-15_[11-18-46].txt
    80.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-15_[13-17-17].txt
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
ok, got it

The last flight in those logs was the day before yesterday, not yesterday, lasted 22 seconds and ended with it landing. Are there some more logs - the one you want will be named "DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-16_[xx-xx-xx].txt"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel