DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

(Answered) Bought a used MPP - need help changing ownership creds…

kenny d

Reactions
Hi everyone,

As the title says, I bought a used MPP from a gentleman here in the forum and I’d like to add it to my DJI account, if necessary, and also change the info in the app to reflect my ownership of the drone. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,

KD

Make sure to get a copy of the receipt if possible. The warranty and refresh, if purchased, do transfer to the new owner.

Reactions: Longrifle48
When I first got my MPP I connected everything to my computer, mavic, controller, and each battery, and connected to DJI assistant. From then on, everything is now in my DJI Go4 app and apparently registered to me. Easy as that.

Well..I bought brand new from the US but I live in canada. Wanted to add Dji care refresh to my mavic pro platinum. I chatted with dji it says I can get dji care refresh even though I live in Canada. I sent an email ..it says I cant becouse dji care and mavic must purshage in the same country .

So anyone in canada purshace ski care for mavic purchased in the US??

If I purchase dji care will I able to purchase it ? When I put my Sn number for dji care will it bind ? If bonds it means I am eligible ??

well answering my own question. after debating via e-mail with DJI . It confirms that I can order DJI CAre refresh because Canada and US are in the same region.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe