DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anti-drone tech question

macoman

Reactions
Do you guys know if there is way to protect our drones from anti-drone technology weapons? I was reading in the news how this technology is growing and can basically disrupt communication of our drones. Wondering if there is any technology out there that can perhaps shield our drones from it

There's probably a few terrorist cells out there wanting the answer to that one too!

I would think that the cost of those tools will limit who has them.
Probably not in your neighbor’s arsenal.

So technically, this would be anti-anti-drone technology. They THEY would come out with anti-anti-anti-drone technology..... where does it end??? what a world, what a world!!! :p

I would think that the cost of those tools will limit who has them.
Probably not in your neighbor’s arsenal.
I am afraid that you are absolutely right. Even if the technology exist, not for civilians.

i wouldnt worry to much, apparently our drones are invisible already, because no one seems to be able to see them ,when they disrupt airports i am still waiting for the first visual confirmation of such an event

Do you guys know if there is way to protect our drones from anti-drone technology weapons? I was reading in the news how this technology is growing and can basically disrupt communication of our drones. Wondering if there is any technology out there that can perhaps shield our drones from it
Doubt it, especially since DJI markets the Aeroscope to LEOs and will likely stay ahead of “hacking”.

Yes - Don't fly where drones are prohibited, especially govt or military installations where such technology is likely to be employed: prisons, high security installations, major airports, military bases, etc. Fly by the rules and you'll be OK.

(Not trying to be snarky: just passing on some plain advice from one drone pilot, who is also involved in the other side of the equipment you ask about, to another.)

Yes - Don't fly where drones are prohibited, especially govt or military installations where such technology is likely to be employed: prisons, high security installations, major airports, military bases, etc. Fly by the rules and you'll be OK.

(Not trying to be snarky: just passing on some plain advice from one drone pilot, who is also involved in the other side of the equipment you ask about, to another.)

Exactly this. Don't fly over/around sensitive installations/situations, and you'll never encounter anti-drone tech, ever. It's the simplest thing in the world to do.

Reactions: davery87
Yes, your brain.

Don't fly where you are not supposed to fly and you won't be targeted.

I would be more worried about someone trying to shoot a drone down than any sort of radio jamming.

The biggest threat to UAV is UAV jammer

The traditional UAV jammer is the analog signal jammer, which can interfere with some simple UAVs but can not effectively interfere with the high-end frequency hopping UAVs such as mavic pro

The biggest problem is the digital technology drone jammer
can good block all kinds of drones at super range (1km to 15km) that have been used by UK
The best digital jammer in the world comes from CTS Technology https://ctstechnologys.com/
Next reply i will tell you how to Avoid drone jammers

D7J2DoiXoAEyhkL.jpg

Drone defense include drone jammer drone detector
The most effective way is to avoid the frequency band of UAV jammer

The normal frequency band is:2.4G /5.8G /1.5G

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member