DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anti Flicker won't adjust

Jim747

Reactions
I had to reload the Go4 app and cannot get the Anti-Flicker the adjust to 60Hz. My video format setting is NTSC which should give me 60Hz but would like to have the Anti-Flicker set correctly too. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I have the same issue. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and still I cannot change between 50 and 60 MHz

Had the same problem. I noticed that my camera settings were in manual mode and set at 50MHz. By changing to auto mode it allowed me to change to 60 and when I reverted back to manual it stayed at 60. As long as I'm in manual it will not allow me to change the Anti-flicker.

Well done Splatt. I suspect it's a bug but your recipe worked perfectly.

Had the same problem. I noticed that my camera settings were in manual mode and set at 50MHz. By changing to auto mode it allowed me to change to 60 and when I reverted back to manual it stayed at 60. As long as I'm in manual it will not allow me to change the Anti-flicker.

Splatt for the win! Noticed it today and figured I wasn't the only one. Mavicpilots and a quick search brought me here. Problem solved.
Thanks again for posting the fix.

Thanks for that post. I tried everything under the sun. This is why we have the MavicPilots forum! :cool: Thanks, Splatt!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman