DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Antigua vacation with Mavic Pro

boldblue737

Reactions
Here is a video I made for my week in Antigua. All footage is either GoPro Hero 5 Black or the DJI Mavic Pro. Pick 4K as the resolution in Youtube if your computer supports it.

Last edited:
Another cool thing, those tiny rooms safes in hotels fit the Fly More Combo bag with Mavic, Controller, 3 batteries and more... and still leaves half the safe empty. Amazing.

Reactions: FPVJunkie
Nice vid!

Very nice

Here is a video I made for my week in Antigua. All footage is either GoPro Hero 5 Black or the DJI Mavic Pro. Pick 4K as the resolution in Youtube if your computer supports it.

Very nice, thats a beautiful place .. make some more !! Good job.. I noticed stuttering movement with the pan but im assuming its the youtube compression issue..

Very nice, thats a beautiful place .. make some more !! Good job.. I noticed stuttering movement with the pan but im assuming its the youtube compression issue..

something about the way it is compressed in youtube for sure, i just went back into final cut pro X to look at the video and it is smooth.

Have never been there but I think I'll check it out after watching your video. Place looks amazing.

The wife and I are headed back to Maui in March. I am hoping to get some aerial shots of humpback whales. They incredible creatures and if you haven't ever seen them, I highly recommend it.

Another cool thing, those tiny rooms safes in hotels fit the Fly More Combo bag with Mavic, Controller, 3 batteries and more... and still leaves half the safe empty. Amazing.

Hi, The video is amazing. I agree that those tiny hotel room safes are very cool. Antigua or you can say it Waladli is really a nice place to visit. It is one of the Leeward Islands in the Caribbean region and the main island of the country of Antigua and Barbuda. Nelson's Dockyard, Museum of Antigua and Barbuda, Fort James, Shirley Heights, Dickenson Bay are some of the top sights to visit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair