DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Prayer of the forest

Great video, well put together. The narrative (AI voice-over) in the beginning sounds a bit fakey.

Reactions: sarahb
Hi all, I've been on the way over and over in various forests over the last few weeks and the following video was made! I hope you like it 😉
I used the drone, a GoPro Hero 10 a Sony A 6500 and Gimbals
cheers Paul
The name Paul Aegerter and the image in the upper corner of the video does not look like you. Is this video made by you or did you just show us the video made by another person named Paul Aegerter.?

Of course It's my Video! My name is Paul Aegerter and the Avatar photo in the corner l have it since the beginning of my Youtube activities! The Avatar in this forum is a neuer one, which was created by the face app!

That is beautifully done! LOVED the shots. Nice movement in each. Even caught the spider prepping dinner.

Hi all, I've been on the way over and over in various forests over the last few weeks and the following video was made! I hope you like it 😉
I used the drone, a GoPro Hero 10 a Sony A 6500 and Gimbals
cheers Paul
Very professional! Scarily, I thought that was a real woman's voice, not AI. Where did you get it?

Great composition. Someone taught me that if you want to keep a viewer's interest & attention, keep your segments 3-6 seconds long, so they never get to take in everything in the scene. It creates curiosity and they'll want to watch it again and again each time seeing more things in layers.

After 4 viewings, I'm still noticing new things, like the second beetle on the back of the first. I didn't even see the squirrel the first time! Plus the music, and the nature sounds!! And of course the dramatic forest lighting in the opening and closing scenes. Bravo!!

You did that masterfully! But that's a huge amount of editing, and your transitions were very smooth.

So very well done, you could sell that. Have you thought of entering it into a photography competition?

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones