DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any drone flyers in NorCal?

I am. Somehow the fire went around us, burning the rest of the neighborhood but leaving four of us. Still have about three months before we can move back. I've not brought the MP up with me yet but I'll definitely be flying soon. (My girlfriend isn't amused but I brought it with me when I left. I might have left a few things I should have brought, but there was only so much room!)
My friends just lost their property in Healdsburg. Fortunately I got some drone footage just a few months earlier, it came in handy for the insurance claim.

San Francisco
a4e7e511e3d9a5d10172bba6677ea31e.jpg

Well done! Are there any restrictions as to where exactly you can fly on TI? I'd like to practice real estate video maneuvers with the residential units there. It's hard to find specific info about drones on TI. I live in SF so I'm guess I'll just go and ask around...

Hi I'm from Citrus Heights.

South San Jose

Elk Grove here. Have not flown yet because I have to exchange my M2Z. It's going to be at least another week.

Reactions: PhotoDude2011
Hello, I'm from Sacramento. I enjoy flying around Folsom Lake and the American River. In fact, there is an area in the American River called the San Juan rapids that kayakers and rafters were having a great time last summer.

Hello, I'm from Sacramento. I enjoy flying around Folsom Lake and the American River. In fact, there is an area in the American River called the San Juan rapids that kayakers and rafters were having a great time last summer.
Great video. My daughter lives about 15 minutes from there and I've been looking for a good place to fly at American River

Reactions: PhotoDude2011
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ