DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any drone flyers in NorCal?

hay i hope things are ok with you and yours.
not sure whats up your way but. some out here do think and hope you are all working to get life back together.
i was almost hit a couple years back (butte fire).

Are you from Paradise?

I am. Somehow the fire went around us, burning the rest of the neighborhood but leaving four of us. Still have about three months before we can move back. I've not brought the MP up with me yet but I'll definitely be flying soon. (My girlfriend isn't amused but I brought it with me when I left. I might have left a few things I should have brought, but there was only so much room!)

I’m in Camino, which is about halfway between Sacramento and South Lake Tahoe on Hwy 50. Mavic 2Pro. Lots of places to fly.

I'm in Oakley, do you know any good spots? I have used the park next to Vintage Parkway Elementary on weekends and after school no one has ever bothered me out there.

What about over the delta? Seems like there would be some great opportunities for interesting shots of the boat traffic.

I live close to el dorado hills ca. New Mavic Air pilot. Would like to meet and fly with others in the area. Let me know

San Francisco
a4e7e511e3d9a5d10172bba6677ea31e.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa