DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any drone flyers in NorCal?

Sacramento/Carmichael. Top Hat - I'll be flying in Roseville this spring and summer. I like your mentioning Maidu Park. The grand kids live pretty close to the park. I'm sure we can cordinate a "Fly Day" with some of the other fellows in the area!
Sounds great to me.

Yes! There's a park by Wal-Mart where you can just park and fly around that top golf area. Be careful approaching that fence you need to be @ 250+ ft altitude to be safe.
I'm guessing if the golfers see the drone - a lot of white balls start heading in that direction :)

Sac Here. Looking for a flying area to get some stick time in. and needing more practice. Thanks all
Nice sounds great, nice wide fields over there which would be good for practice flying. Welcome

Check out the area off hwy 99 at grant line behine the old mall lots of clear area to fly for the time being

I live in Milpitas. I have been flying the MP for over a year now. I would love to get in touch with pilots in the surrounding area to compare notes and find more interesting places to fly.

Thanks.

Prabhat

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580