DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

any flying group around mancheter

Manchester... Pennsylvania? England?

Yes im interested just was look for a group to join with a few people to learn from have you tried Hough-end playing feilds m20 next to where the police trains there dogs

Reactions: Paulbee
Yes im interested just was look for a group to join with a few people to learn from have you tried Hough-end playing feilds m20 next to where the police trains there dogs

Never heard of it mate but I’ll sure give it a try, I fly near dove stones a lot

I live on the Ashton Oldham border mate two minutes from cockfields farm, have you been up to hartshead like? Flew phantom up there a lot great for practicing flying in the wind

I live on the Ashton Oldham border mate two minutes from cockfields farm, have you been up to hartshead like? Flew phantom up there a lot great for practicing flying in the wind
Would be good to meet up, I’m new to video so many stick to stills at the moment. I’ve been practising flying at Stamford golf club.

Attachments

• 43E64718-BF7A-469B-BDFE-6B3660F9434D.jpeg
    43E64718-BF7A-469B-BDFE-6B3660F9434D.jpeg
    7.4 MB · Views: 17
I am in Swinton. Not been out and about much yet. Went out to scout road Bolton but just a bit too windy.

Have you tried your local RC Model Club? They normally have a wealth of information regarding flying locations, plus some arrange outings to prime locations for flying and photography.

If you don’t know already be warned that some RC Model Aircraft pilots look down thief noses at drone flyers but there are many who fly drones too.

Check out this website to find a local club near you.

Find a Club

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78