DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any other great deals as Cyber Week is ending?

Xtreme Drone Pilot

Reactions
So, we have two killer deals right now - a $49 Wunderphone and an $8 all-aluminum Mavic case.

Anyone found anything Mavic-, photo-, electronics- or computer-related that we can grab for cheap?

grab grab grab
run run run

:D

3f7ba6d6c1a0ae057f3cc19cf4fe8c7e--symbols-emoticons-ice-age.jpg

Reactions: SpecialPointofView
Get ready for some new deals coming next week ;)

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I know this has nothing to do with Mavic, but every dude can appreciate some great YAFL (yet another flashlight), and I recently bought this set of 3 flashlights at Home Depot for only $7.88:

Defiant LED Penlight and Mini Flex Light Combo (3-Pack)-16FL0920 - The Home Depot

Two pen lights and one light with long flex neck, great for searching in tight spaces like looking for your fake tooth fallen behind the couch. :D

blacks-defiant-flashlights-16fl0920-64_1000.jpg

Each light takes 2 AAA, and they're all included. I generally don't like tactical/tail switches, but those two penlights fit in hand just perfectly for your thumb to rest on the switch. Highly recommended. No online ordering needed: just head to your nearest HD, they are in the isles close to registers.

ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

just ordered,will pick up tomorrow,maybe they will work,thanks for the tip PS:what app would I need for this?

Just search Play Store for "vr apps" or smth like that. I believe in the past there was Google Cardboard app that hosted all other vr apps; now it's gone and vr apps are standalone.

Reactions: Wt3786
Don’t be jealous, but I got 3 Wunderphones for $35 each including tax. WM messed up the original shipment and sent a replacement. Got one from Jet..then the original from WM showed up a couple days after the replacement. They don’t want it back because it contains LiPo, at least that’s what the 3rd party CS agent said. :)

So, I went to pickup this VR set, and the helpful associate told me that there's a better headset for only $4 which includes a Bluetooth remote/gamepad. (At this moment I felt that I'm in Wunderland; it's just misspelled as Walmart.) It's called EVO VR:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Evo-VR-MI-VRH01-101-Evo-Next-Virtual-Reality-Headset/53585014

So I swapped the $5 Onn one for this $4 (she just walked me to a mountain of these boxes in Electronics section) and got a refund of a whopping 108 cents in cash.

I just did a quick test with VR Thrills app, and am impressed! Each eye has individual adjustment left/right and forward/back (focus). It has a sliding tray for the phone, and Wunderphone fits in it wunderfully. (Although the spring in the tray is very strong, be careful, my WP made a maiden flight to the floor, fortunately, no damage.) The image is sharp once you adjust each eye. It's important to perfectly center the phone in the tray. I like the tray concept, vs. other phone attachment designs, because if you need access to screen, it's so easy to just slide it out. Haven't tested the gamepad yet.

FOUR DOLLARS

You can't go wrong. Go grab one!

Tested the gamepad on that $4 VR headset, works great! It's like a little mouse for your phone's display, it's funny to see and move a cursor on a phone's screen like on desktop.

I don't understand how they do this for $4, it's not like some mail order from China when you have to wait a month for it to arrive; this is brick&mortar store, with staff moving those $4 boxes, $4 includes everything - manufacturing, shipping, stocking, returns/refunds... Unbelievable. Simply Wunderland.

That $8 Anker flashlight turned out to be total garbage:

- it has High, Low, and Strobe modes, but each time it turns on not with the last used, but the NEXT one; so, after Low, it turns on in Strobe. How stupid is that?

- it's completely round, happily rolls off anything but perfectly horizontal surfaces

- even though it's compatible with 18650 batteries, it doesn't include a tube that makes battery fit without having a huge gap

4 thumbs down! Returning mine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ