DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any possibility the Mini 3 will be goggles compatible?

CactusJackSlade

Reactions
As the title says (and actually I'd like to know for the Mavic 3 as well):

Any possibility the Mini 3 will be goggles compatible in the future? Honestly the only reason I have not popped for either the M3 or M3 mini is goggles compatibility. Any rumors about future compatibility?

as of now any rumours about future compatibility ,would be just pure speculation

As the title says (and actually I'd like to know for the Mavic 3 as well):

Any possibility the Mini 3 will be goggles compatible in the future? Honestly the only reason I have not popped for either the M3 or M3 mini is goggles compatibility. Any rumors about future compatibility?

I think DJI has discontinued the goggles. Unless they come out with a new goggles system or they make the mini 3 compatible with one of the remotes with HDMI out it’s highly unlikely to happen

I think DJI has discontinued the goggles. Unless they come out with a new goggles system or they make the mini 3 compatible with one of the remotes with HDMI out it’s highly unlikely to happen
DJI discountinued version 1 of the goggles. V2, the ones shipped with the FPV drone are still in production. The current rumor is that the release of the new Avata FPV drone will also bring a new version of the Goggles.

DJI discountinued version 1 of the goggles. V2, the ones shipped with the FPV drone are still in production. The current rumor is that the release of the new Avata FPV drone will also bring a new version of the Goggles.
You are talking about the FPV goggles. Those never worked with any of the DJI camera drones and I find it doubtful they will.

I was talking about the white goggles or the black “racing edition” goggles. Those were made for the camera drones and had features specifically tailored to those kinds of drones. In fact they have an HDMI in on them so you could use them with anything that had an HDMI output. I use to play video games with them and it was actually pretty cool.

The FPV googles are just so taylor made for FPV drone I don’t know how that would really work with the camera drones.

For info there's finally an android device that's modern and powerful enough to run the current DJI apps with an HDMI output, and works perfectly fine with the Goggles, the Ayn Odin (any version, I have the Lite since it uses a newer Android version and I figured that would be a smart choice for the DJI apps). Unfortunately it just came out and they're still fulfilling preorders, but eventually you should be able to get one. Received mine last week.

IMG_20220712_134403.jpg

IMG_20220718_221908.jpg

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
For info there's finally an android device that's modern and powerful enough to run the current DJI apps with an HDMI output, and works perfectly fine with the Goggles, the Ayn Odin (any version, I have the Lite since it uses a newer Android version and I figured that would be a smart choice for the DJI apps). Unfortunately it just came out and they're still fulfilling preorders, but eventually you should be able to get one. Received mine last week.

View attachment 152285

View attachment 152286
Nice work around - thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d