DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

any users on here from wisconsin? :)

droneuser

Reactions
Hi

I thought it would be interesting to see how many users live in Wisconsin? maybe we all could get together sometime ( of course when the weather is better) to fly
smile.gif

if you don't want to post on here if you do send me a PM ( private msg)
smile.gif

Reactions: joegpotter
I live north of La Crosse, wi about 20-25 mins away

about an hour NE of Eau Claire.

Interesting how spread out we are so far.....The 1st four responses range from La Crosse to Green Bay, from Madison to north of Eau Claire. I'm betting the next one to chime in will probably be from somewhere near Lake Superior. ;)

well we wont crash into each other...lol

My permanent residence is just over the border in Illinois, but I have a place up in Minocqua.

Originally from Wausau, but I'm the Twin Cities now. Still get back a few times a year, we have a great property for flying near Antigo.

Originally from Wausau, but I'm the Twin Cities now. Still get back a few times a year, we have a great property for flying near Antigo.
Where from in the cities? I live on Oahu during winter months but in Woodbury and Bayfield Wisconsin during the summer.

I'm in East St. Paul.

Bayfield is a great area, lived in Ashland for a few years when I was very young.
Where do you fly in East St. Paul? It was always tough to find a place to fly around there. Hawaii has some great spots but lots of air traffic.

Where do you fly in East St. Paul? It was always tough to find a place to fly around there. Hawaii has some great spots but lots of air traffic.

Richard Walton park and Tanner's Lake park in Oakdale are good spots, and any number of St. Paul parks, Phalen, Como etc. The Priory Preserve in Maplewood has nice scenery to shoot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143