DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody from Croatia

Emilijo

Reactions
Hi,
I am new in drone community. Just have my new Mavic Pro and I have first crash so I am "experienced" one.

Regards from Zagreb
Emilijo

Hi,
I am new in drone community. Just have my new Mavic Pro and I have first crash so I am "experienced" one.

Regards from Zagreb
Emilijo

Hi Emilijo, welcome to MavicPilots. Stay safe n fly safe!

I've just booked my summer holiday to Croatia and I was wondering is it ok flying my mavic there?

Mavic Pro says Hi! from Zagreb ;). In croatia flying VLOS is the main rool. Not over the group of People, not over cars and roads, not above 200m and it should be okay.

one from Croatia, but living for last few years outside.
But this summer I will be on tour, Zagreb, Zagorje, Primorje i Istra
:)

Hi,

Regards from Zagreb
Emilijo
Welcome From Chicago, happy flying.

Where can you fly in Croatia? It seem... every beautiful place ban drones.

as i saw ( last year i fligh in centar of Zagreb,near Markov trg, where is parlament whit no problem with spark ), there are some regulations and croatians love to make thing complicated in some way ( so if you want to put your video online, by croatian law you have to send all videos first to them =
do you speak croatian ?
here is link to official page
CCAA - Hrvatska agencija za civilno zrakoplovstvo FAQ UAS

and this one is better, it is drone shop so they can help you more,as they know more, it is good but it is in Croatian
Zakon o dronovima - DRONOVI SHOP

i will know more after first of august when i will go back for 2 or 3 month to Croatia

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31