DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody running the new DJI Fly 1.0.8 app yet?

Question for all who have updated to the 1.0.8 version: is it just me or did they take away the ability to draw a square to select target in QuickShots? I am no longer able to do this after updating the app. Now the only option I have is to click on the plus signs, which seem to appear more frequently/easily, but still means now I cannot do a quickshot on any non human objects. I hope I am doing something wrong. If DJI really did this, that would be ridiculous. Updates are supposed to add features and capabilities, not take them away.

Question for all who have updated to the 1.0.8 version: is it just me or did they take away the ability to draw a square to select target in QuickShots? I am no longer able to do this after updating the app. Now the only option I have is to click on the plus signs, which seem to appear more frequently/easily, but still means now I cannot do a quickshot on any non human objects. I hope I am doing something wrong. If DJI really did this, that would be ridiculous. Updates are supposed to add features and capabilities, not take them away.
Yep... noticed. You don't have to draw the square. It's easier. I've tapped on in-animate objects and had the 'circled +' offered... tapping again selects it.

Yep, I've got it. Still doesn't connect to my $900+ phone, but I have the updated app.
Something similar happened with an older iOS device. So I used my XS with the updated 1.08, and it went fine. Went back to the older phone, DELETED the 1.04 version, the added the 1.08 like it was a new App. After re-signing in to DJI ( a minor inconvenience ) all is well and I can used either phone.

Is there a way of reverting back to v1.0.6 from v1.0.8 of the IOS app?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato