Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Bitten with the "30064" Error?

KLRSKIR

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
about.me
I've refreshed everything. I'm grounded. Not starting a support ticket because I think this latest version of Assistant 2 (Consumer) is the culprit. Time will tell!

I'm new to the game, but am stuck with the 30064 error on my Mini Pro 3 as well.

Very disappointing.

One thing I noticed was the user manual error light indicators, that the drone lights are blinking Red (slow to me) indicating a low battery even though the battery is reporting on the controller that it's 88%. So did the last update screw up the "Intelligent Battery"?

Last edited:
I had flown a few days prior to my lock out, and then connected the drone and made sure each battery was refreshed and up to date (Fly More pack batteries) since I had been on vacation the week earlier.

Then a couple days later on the 29th fired it up to show a co-worker in town and can't lift off.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDub101010
Thanks for posting this. I don’t feel so crazy now and I can stop looking like a fool at the park.

• Haha
Reactions: KLRSKIR
I'm planning on purchasing my mini 3 pro on a quick trip through the US on my way to Europe - question: I won't have a laptop with me, only my phone - is Assistant 2 necessary for updating the drone and controller firmware, etc? Or can it be done directly?

I'm planning on purchasing my mini 3 pro on a quick trip through the US on my way to Europe - question: I won't have a laptop with me, only my phone - is Assistant 2 necessary for updating the drone and controller firmware, etc? Or can it be done directly?
The DJI Fly app takes care of all updates for the Fly app, Firmware & Fly Save databases (internet required), no need for Assistant-2/computer.

Reactions: basyok
I would go so far as to NEVER use DJI Assistant 2 for your Mini 3 Pro and ALWAYS use the Fly App or RC controller to update. Those of us who unknowingly used Assistant 2 are going through some pain right now as we are grounded until a new FW hits. Everyone else is still flying.
Yeah, that's some sound advice. It's definitely the sort of trap I'm liable to fall into being the kind of person who likes to tinker with everything. Leave well enough alone goddammit!

Reactions: ZippyDue
I had the error on my Air2S yesterday, didn't know what to do or what caused it. I was powered up for about 5 minutes waiting for an event. I rebooted and it went away and was able to fly the event. Crisis everted, luckily.
After the event I launched my M3P with, no issues.

I would go so far as to NEVER use DJI Assistant 2 for your Mini 3 Pro and ALWAYS use the Fly App or RC controller to update. Those of us who unknowingly used Assistant 2 are going through some pain right now as we are grounded until a new FW hits. Everyone else is still flying.
Unless you need to do a sensor calibration. Also, there are some who have been grounded using the Fly app to update, ie., brand new aircraft right out of the box!

I spoke with DJI Susan and she is sending me a link to an "optimized firmware package." I'll post back when that happens.

Unless you need to do a sensor calibration. Also, there are some who have been grounded using the Fly app to update, ie., brand new aircraft right out of the box!

I spoke with DJI Susan and she is sending me a link to an "optimized firmware package." I'll post back when that happens.
Sensor calibration is how I got stung.

Interesting. I want to know more about that. Optimized sounds good.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead