DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Bitten with the "30064" Error?

Appears the "beta" sent to numerous people was a success. Just checked for an update for the drone via my controller and it appears it's now available for everyone!

Hope our rain stops in the next couple of days to put it up.

The DJI Fly app takes care of all updates for the Fly app, Firmware & Fly Save databases (internet required), no need for Assistant-2/computer.
There are several situations that can only be accomplished with Assistant... downgrading is one of them, and that may be exactly the solution necessary here.

I believe this error can result when there are inconsistent modules – software "parts" installed. This can occur when an update doesn't complete properly.

Using DJI Assistant, downgrade everything (drone and remote), then try to fly. If still not working, try the downgrade again.

If you can get it to operate, try upgrading again.

There are several situations that can only be accomplished with Assistant... downgrading is one of them, and that may be exactly the solution necessary here.

I believe this error can result when there are inconsistent modules – software "parts" installed. This can occur when an update doesn't complete properly.

Using DJI Assistant, downgrade everything (drone and remote), then try to fly. If still not working, try the downgrade again.

If you can get it to operate, try upgrading again.
You can’t downgrade the Mini 3 Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead