DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else got a loose MA2 USB cover and SD card cover that doesn't sit flush?

Flying Nimbus

Reactions
I got my MA2 from Apple in Canada but a few days later decided to get a second drone straight from DJI as apparently I save a few hundred on currency conversion and tax.

I got my second drone today, set it up, and packed up my old drone. I did an inspection on my new drone and saw that both the USB cover and the SD cover are loose and don't sit flush with the body. The covers on old drone also snap on and snap off while the new drone doesn't do that.

I don't think it's a major issue, just an OCD thing, but I can't help but wonder if there's other QC issues.20200818_142938.jpg20200818_142919.jpg

Reactions: ninja_geezer
mine was initially a bit proud but with a few uses it fits better now

The ones on the M2P need putting in in a specific way or they don't seat properly, could you have the same 'problem'?
I think it is the end by the tether goes in first and the you sort of twist/pivot it around that end. They certainly don't go straight in for me

Reactions: ninja_geezer
It's just poor manufacturing tolerances on the rubber cover, I wouldn't be bothered by it

it will settle im guessing and yes fit best when you pop the tethered end in first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeberan56