DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else looking forward to the new Task Library for hyperlapse?

tomic

Reactions
"[1] The upcoming "Task Library" feature, which saves the flight path for repeated shots that can capture unique content from different times of day, will be available soon."

This is all we know so far but the possibilities are intriguing

"[1] The upcoming "Task Library" feature, which saves the flight path for repeated shots that can capture unique content from different times of day, will be available soon."
I've used saved paths in Autopilot (some use Litchi) to do this to document construction projects but it will be nice to have it all in the DJI Go 4 app.

Hey guys
I just updated now and this feature is available. Its 12 am here at the moment so I couldnt really take the drone out to do a real test but after the update I just went inside the DJI Go 4 app to check to see if I could see a task library but I couldnt really see it. I went into hyperlapse mode but couldnt see or find the Task library part

It was (at least under Android) already available in v01.00.0100, but did not work, every time you tried to save the task, you got "Save task failed". Unfortunately this is still the same with .200 :-( I guess it needs also an update for the Android app as ist came out with the firmware for ios. Or does save task work for anyone with an Android device?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190