DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else not able to update to latest Go4 - 4.3.12 ?? Android

I'm using Go 4 on my BT-300s and Smart Controller - not my phone, so not sure how I'd make that work...
Isn't there an Epson equivalent of the Play Store on the BT-300 controller called the Moverio Apps Market? And have you checked there to see whether an update to DJI GO 4 is available? If no update is available there, I would suspect that they don't yet have an update that's compatible with that device.

Larry

just did my update on the play store app for android it was made available in the UK on the 30th Jan it would seem

I'm using Go 4 on my BT-300s and Smart Controller - not my phone, so not sure how I'd make that work...
Regarding the Smart Controller, according to the DJI product description, "The DJI Smart Controller's system can be updated either by connecting to the internet or to a computer with DJI Assistant 2 downloaded from the official website. Apps can be updated along with the system or by connecting to the internet."

If an update isn't available using those approaches, the update might not have completed compatibility testing on that device.

Larry

Here's what I'm seeing when plugging in my brand new Smart Controller into Assistant 2 for Mavic - why would they call 0310 a "current" version when they're up to 0350 ??...

dji.jpg

0350 was working for the Smart Controller just two days ago based on several videos I've watched - no idea what the problem is and DJI is being NO help whatsoever as usual, grrrrr.

Isn't there an Epson equivalent of the Play Store on the BT-300 controller called the Moverio Apps Market? And have you checked there to see whether an update to DJI GO 4 is available? If no update is available there, I would suspect that they don't yet have an update that's compatible with that device.

Larry
A second opinion stating that. So it seems there is no BT300 glasses update of GO 4 yet. I tried the APK with two different downloads and the glasses does not recognise them. I even tried changing the name but nothing. A short wait hopefully. The glasses I find excellent in all other ways.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman